23. september 2022
Join us for an informal afternoon in central Copenhagen. Meet fellow agrifood founders, corporates, academia and investors for a awesome key note, a panel discussion, networking and food and drinks.
- Keynote speak: Re-inveting gum - From early mistakes in the kitchen, to a three digit million exit. The True Gum Story, Co-founder Morten Paulin Ebdrup.
- How to build a world class agrifood ecosystem in Denmark through collaboration - Panel discussion moderated by Sine Riisager, Head of Members & Relations in Food & Bio Cluster Denmark. The panel is a diverse mix of representatives from different parts of the ecosystem:
- Nima Sophia Tisdall, Founder at Blue Lobster, Forbes 30 under 30, named European Leader by the Obama Foundation and GUDP (Green Development and Demonstration Program) Board Member
- Anna Hagemann Rise, Corporate Communications Manager, Nestlé Denmark
- Thomas Høgenhaven, Managing Partner, Planetary Impact Ventures, Chairperson of the board in Fælleshaverne
- Tue David Bak, Managing Director, Greater Copenhagen. Prev. Director at the Innovation Centre Denmark in Israel.
You can also meet Marie fra Innovation Fund Denmark and Maria from Greater Copenhagen EU Office - experts in identifying funding opportunties on national and European levels for agrifood startups.
Music: Depot Radio & Bar.
Food: The cloud kitchen Drivhuset - The Kitchen of the Future by chef Benjamin Harrus with inputs from selected startups like Mac.Fermants, MATR Foods and Tempty Foods
Networking drinks (1st drink is on us) from the worlds first circular brewery BRØL, Arensbak and EtOH Spirits. Snacks from OhPops! Functional Foods.
This event would not be possible without strong partners like BRØK or without the support from Beyond Beta Incubator Program - funded by The Danish Board of Business Development and The European Union.